Conveniently located within Woodbridge
Long or short stays welcome
From £12.00 per day
All pricing includes feeding, heating cooling as required
Conversation, Cuddles & Play - No extra charge!
- We offer a collection and return service, subject to availability, for a minimal charge - Just in case you are too busy to drop you cat off with us
- Got a house rabbit too? They are welcome to come and stay with your cat in one of our suites.
- We are fully licensed by Suffolk Coastal District Council
- We hold Petplan insurance so your cat/s are covered for veterinary charges in the unlikely event that your cat becomes ill during its stay with us. Subject to an excess payment and a maximum allowance (currently £1250 per cat at the time of writing). Cover even extends to the 72 hours after checking out of our facilities!
- Your cat's specific requirements will be discussed at the time of booking and at check in Minimum charge £36 per cat per stay
- All rates are inclusive of food and heating/cooling costs for your cats entire stay
- Long stay guests welcome, quotation by request
- All guests must hold a valid vaccination certificate of against Feline Infectious Enteritis and upper respiratory infections (cat flu). Vaccination certificates must be submitted on arrival and will be retained until departure. We must be advised of any recent illness or veterinary treatments your cat has had prior to arrival and we reserve the right to refuse admission if we believe that these conditions put other guests at risk
- No extra charges are incurred for the administration of any medication
- Please note that cats sharing a guest suite must be from the same household
- Fees are charged on a daily basis and include the day of arrival and departure. No reduction to the final account will be made for cats either arriving late or going home early
- Payment for your cats stay must be settled at the time of collection
- Regular time is made for cuddles, playing and grooming (as required). Most cats settle quickly but additional attention is given if necessary. We encourage owners to bring their cats personal possessions, toys, scratching posts, brushes, combs anything that will aid the settling in process. We will provide quality Tigga Towers bedding if required
Any other questions or queries - give us a call, we'll try and help if we can